Required to start as soon as possible, a Lunchtime Playleader - Monday to Friday 12.00pm - 1.00pm, plus an additional 3 hours a week to be decided (8 hours per week in total).
The playleader will be responsible for creating constructive play opportunities for children at lunchtimes and managing lunchtime staff. The post holder will take a pro-active role as a key member of a multi-disciplinary team in the support of pupils, teachers, the curriculum and the school.
All successful candidates must understand the value of play and have high expectations and skills in positive behaviour management. They must also have previous experience of working with children, supervising staff and be a strong team player.
Required to start as soon as possible, a Lunchtime Supervisor - Monday to Friday 12.00pm - 1.00pm.
The post will require you to assist and supervise individuals and groups of pupils during the lunch break, encouraging responsible and appropriate behaviour, activities and play ensuring the safety of pupils.
We have a vacancy for a Sports Coach from September 2018. An application form and full job description is available upon request from Cath Harvey in the school office.
TPAT Pay Scale Point 6 - £9:16 per hour
9 hour 45 mins each week
Term time only, permanent variable contract
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1:00pm – 3:15pm
Plus 3 hours each week (flexible)
- To provide structured coaching sessions and organise an appropriate range of sport activities for children between the ages of five and eleven.
- To provide coaching and training for school sports teams
- To organise children’s participation in Tournaments, Games and Matches
- To ensure an enjoyable, caring, secure environment, through individual attention and group activities.
- To work within the Schools Health and Safety Policy at all times
The deadline for applications is:
Interviews are scheduled for:
We are committed to safeguarding children and successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.