Welcome to Reception
Welcome to our Reception area - The Bumblebees class is led by Mrs Smith and supported by Mags Pellow.
The reception class is situated in a purpose built EYFS unit attached to the school. Our provision allows for one class with a PAN of 30 children. The class is open plan alongside the nursery rooms and a 'free flow' provision allows children to access areas of their choosing and interest. The provision is flexible so that key groups across the EYFS ages are planned to meet the next developmental steps for the children. Outside we have an extensive enclosed learning space which supports many opportunities for challenge with an adventure playground and a walk in sand pit. Children have access to the outdoor provision throughout the day and in all weathers!
- Curriculum map - Fireworks.pdf
- Curriculum map - Enormous Turnip.pdf
- Curriculum map - Hungry Caterpillar.pdf
- Curriculum map - Hygiene.pdf
- Curriculum map - Olivers vegetables.pdf
- Curriculum map - Pumpkin soup.pdf
- Curriculum map - Stickman.pdf
- Curriculum map - We're going on a leaf hunt.pdf
- Project on a Page - What Changes_.pdf